- Firstly and most importantly, I am fully insured for personal and professional indemnity. I also have full personal injury insurance.
- I am registered with BANPAS ,The SWPP and The Guild of Photographers and have to achieve and maintain an industry standard for image quality each month.
- I have won several awards so you can be confident the images I produce will be of the highest quality. I believe in quality over quantity so while you may see some photographers offering 100s of images on a disk, the chances are they will be multiple crops of the same image.
- Each image I take will be edited to the highest standard to ensure the finished image is one you will be proud to hang on your wall.
- I use the best quality equipment from camera and lenses, backgrounds, to lighting and props.
- I come to you! – no rushing out the door to get to a studio. I come to your home or your favourite park.
- I want your shoot to be fun and enjoyable so will spend time getting to know you and your little ones to coax out the natural, happy smiles.
Have a read of the feedback from some of the recent shoots I have completed.
The fee covers, my time at your shoot, my expertise in light and composition and my time to review and carefully select and edit your images to the highest quality. Each image is carefully edited to ensure it is the best it can be, no matter how big you enlarge it.
It also includes a private, password protected album of all your edited images for you to view and share, and most importantly, it includes four high resolution digital files for you to keep and print as many times as you like in whatever size you choose.
This will vary by shoot type and location. If in your home, I will come with my lights, backdrops and props if required for the session. While setting up we can chat about any ideas you may have and I will also share my ideas for the session. If little ones are in the room, I’ll have a quick chat to them too to get them used to be and comfortable.
For an outdoor session, we will meet at the agreed location. I will have pre-scouted the location and have an idea of a route in my head to get the images in the best light and using Mother Nature’s wonderful studio.
My sessions are very relaxed and informal. I’m aware that not everyone is comfortable in front of the camera, so rest assured, I will do my upmost to make the shoot fun for all of the family (even the dog!) to ensure you have a gallery of wonderful images to choose from.
Whatever you are comfortable in! I do recommend that you steer away from bold patterns, large logos or characters on the clothing. I have created a blog on the topic too to help you avoid any fashion disasters and help your images to stay as timeless as possible. We all remember the perms and stone washed demin of the 80’s!
Once completed I will edit all of your images. I aim to turn them around with 15 working days.
Once edited, they will be loaded onto a private, password protected web based album for you to view. From this album you can choose the images for printing and/or adding to a USB.
I hope I have answered any questions or concerns you may have in your mind. If not, then please give me a call or pop me a message.